[postgis-devel] current_parser_check_flags

Paul Ramsey pramsey at opengeo.org
Thu Oct 21 07:29:09 PDT 2010

Except you say the checks are now 100% enforced in 1.5...
Oh, and we relaxed the parser over time because people were getting
i-can-put-it-in-but-cant-get-it-out errors...
Double oh, probably we aren't seeing more bug reports because most of
the people loading junk data were loading them through the shape
loader and the wkb parser still has the checks in place.
Hum hum hum. Regina, keeper of the torch of consistency?
P.