[postgis-devel] ST_ConcaveHull() in trunk is broken

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Fri Sep 10 06:21:07 PDT 2010

Hi guys,

When I try to load postgis.sql from trunk into a fresh 8.3 database, I
get the following error:

CREATE FUNCTION
CREATE FUNCTION
CREATE FUNCTION
psql:postgis/postgis.sql:8206: ERROR:  "$1" is declared CONSTANT
CONTEXT:  compile of PL/pgSQL function "st_concavehull" near line 63
psql:postgis/postgis.sql:8213: ERROR:  current transaction is aborted,
commands ignored until end of transaction block
ROLLBACK

Please can we fix this :)

ATB,

Mark.