[postgis-devel] 1.5.2 release ticket status - 2010-09-18

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Sun Sep 19 05:29:44 PDT 2010

Nicklas Avén wrote:

> I  thought #543 was a quite easy one, but I understand I have missed
> something. Marc, can you put some kind of comment in the ticket, what
> the problem is? And I guess it should be yours instead of mine since I
> don't understand it :-)

Well it's just that the various uninstall .sql files have not been
updated correctly and so I keep finding varying degrees of breakage as I
push further in testing the whole install/uninstall cycle. I have some
ideas on how to fix this, but they are not going to materialise in the
near future I'm afraid.

ATB,

Mark.

PostgreSQL - PostGIS