[postgis-devel] Testing on Windows PostGIS 1RC1

Nicklas Avén nicklas.aven at jordogskog.no
Tue Sep 21 23:54:27 PDT 2010

I will try to do some testing this evening.  I tried yesterday on windows but had problems with compiling postgresql 9.0I don't remember the error message now. I will try on another box. Regina has there been any special things compiling 9.0 in mingw for you? I have not updated anything (have just been glad it has worked :-)  )so maybe I should just reinstall mingw and everything. /Nicklas