[postgis-devel] (no subject)

RANDYHORNER randy.horner at nisc.coop
Fri Apr 8 06:40:51 PDT 2011

Thanks for the response.   I wanted to keep it short and I had hoped the
answer was obvious and the java code has a dumb error on my part.  I had not
worked on this for some time so I'm not exactly sure what has changed.
postgis_1.3.3.jar to postgis-1.5.0.jar but backing up did not help.  I do
not believe the data changed.  I believe we've also upgraded to postgresql
9.0.
"POSTGIS="1.5.2" GEOS="3.2.2-CAPI-1.6.2" PROJ="Rel. 4.6.1, 21 August 2008"
LIBXML="2.7.6" USE_STATS"