[postgis-devel] [PostGIS] #753: [raster] Error in make comments

PostGIS trac at osgeo.org
Sat Apr 9 15:27:22 PDT 2011

#753: [raster] Error in make comments
  Reporter:  aperi2007       |       Owner:  robe
      Type:  defect          |      Status:  closed
 Component:  postgis raster  |     Version:  trunk
Resolution:  fixed           |    Keywords:
Changes (by aperi2007):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

 I check this again and seem resolved, so I close this ticket.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/753#comment:2>
PostGIS <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/>
The PostGIS Trac is used for bug, enhancement & task tracking, a user and developer wiki, and a view into the subversion code repository of PostGIS project.