[postgis-devel] OSGeo Hatching

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Thu Apr 28 10:59:07 PDT 2011

Sorry didn't respond earlier.  Sure any help you can provide is greatful.
Don't worry about stepping on my toes.  I don't know how to FOSS dance very
well :)

Regarding the BSD/GPL license issues, isn't it  fine if we have some BSD/MIT
license in our code base as long as its clear.  I always thought it's more
of an issue with BSD having GPL rather than GPL having BSD.

I had setup a licenses.txt file similar to what I saw in GDAL which itemizes
locations where I think our code is not GPL.  I could have missed some