[postgis-devel] Where should RFCs live?

Chris Hodgson chodgson at refractions.net
Thu Apr 28 13:53:43 PDT 2011

Yes, a link from the RFC page on the wiki is trivial regardless of where
the actual RFC lives (assuming it must be somewhere web accecssible).

I guess I was thinking about editing, and formatting. A text file in svn
requires an SVN checkout to edit, I admit not too much to ask of someone
submitting a proposal, but a bit of a hassle. It is also limited in
formatting compared to the wiki.

It is possible to get trac to render ReStructured text files in SVN for
display, if the SVN route is preferred then I'd like to at least see
that (you just have to add a mime-type property to the text file(s) in
SVN).

Chris