[postgis-devel] ST_Intersection(raster, geom).val returning integer while expecting float

Tom van Tilburg tom.van.tilburg at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 10:39:44 PST 2011

Thanks for pointing me out, I would have never guessed GDAL didn't (yet).

However this raises another question: I don't understand why sometimes I
can work with floating numbers with rasters in postgis.  (ie. doing a
summarystats, but also reading the data in QGIS)
Obviously I'm missing something.

TIA
     Tom