[postgis-devel] "userland" schema in raster regression tests

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Mon Dec 19 07:29:59 PST 2011

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 06:57:45AM -0800, Bborie Park wrote:

> "make check" does work for me on all my platforms.  The problem arose
> because I'm checking the values present in the raster_columns and
> raster_overviews views without defining the columns to check.
> One of the columns being grabbed was the schema where the test raster table
> resides, which on my setup defaults to "userland" instead of "public".

"make check" should create its own setup, that's what I'm saying.

There should be no difference between "yours" and "my" setup when it
comes to running "make check". If there is, it is a bug in the system
creating the isolation.

Isn't it the .sql file under regress/ which is creating the test raster
tables ?

--strk;