[postgis-devel] Vote to call Feature Freeze, SRID=0, and officially tag the first alpha

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Thu Dec 29 18:16:23 PST 2011

Mark,

Just realized I had a typo.  By alright, meant already in trac.

Do you have this in trac already?  If not please get it in there.

Also what is your vote on other items.

I think Paul already pushed to push til 1/5th 2011.

Perhaps we should define better what alpha means.

To me it means not all stuff may be in there, but I can count on what is
there working
if I start using it and working at release time and I have a fairly clear
idea of what I will be getting in 2.0
so I can make plans and that we have a freeze point we can easily point at
and say from this point
forward -- you'll be okay to do a soft uprade.

So your main stickling issue I see, is I don't see anything under trac
loader/dumper assigned to you that sounds anything remotely to what you are
talking about and slated for 2.0.0. Please get it in there if it isn't
already.

Thanks,
Regina