[postgis-devel] Faster option to get an image
emilio.detorres at fueca.es
Mon Feb 14 08:18:44 PST 2011
What is the faster option to get the image which contains one point given
- Store all images in the DB.
- Make a query that returns the image that contains the point.
- Store all images on the hard disk.
- Save in the DB the bounding box (is this term correct?) of each image
along with the path that indicates where it's stored.
- Make a query to obtain the path.
- Get the image from the disk.
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/Faster-option-to-get-an-image-tp30921277p30921277.html
Sent from the PostGIS - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the postgis-devel