[postgis-devel] Nightly build performance

James.Sewell at lisasoft.com James.Sewell at lisasoft.com
Thu Feb 17 19:56:48 PST 2011

In retrospect this should actually (obviously) have been a question for the PostGIS list.

Please ignore the line about incorrectly reporting the GEOS version, that was user error I think!

Cheers,
James Sewell
Developer
LISAsoft

Ph: +61 3 8680 3250 Fax: +61 3 8680 3299
Level 9, 601 Bourke St, Melbourne Vic 3000

LISAsoft is part of the A2end Group of Companies
http://www.ardec.com.au
http://www.lisasoft.com
http://www.terrapages.com