[postgis-devel] Changing raster srid

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Fri Jan 7 05:09:38 PST 2011

Pierre,

Chapter 10 is completely autogenerated from the reference sections:
http://www.postgis.org/documentation/manual-svn/ch10.html

The what's new is automatically created from the actual document
descriptions.  Basically it looks for the

Availability: PostGIS 2.0   (1.5 etc)

It also looks for the term Enhanced: PostGIS 2.0.  ...

To show it in PostGIS 2.0, PostGIS 1.5 sections etc.  So what I was saying
is the older functions before we merged  we would put in the docs

Enhanced: ...  To denote name change or new feature added to it.

Or  Availability: Raster 2.0 (or PostGIS 2.0 if we want it to show in the
same section as the other What's new in PostGIS)

This was the hack that Kevin and I came up with -- he set it up the for docs
to build only after they had generated this autogenerated chapter. I wrote
up the .xsl script to crawl the reference xml files to generate the chapter.

The caveat was that we had to make it a separatae chapter otherwise it would
be a bit unmanageable.

Thanks,
Regina