[postgis-devel] [wktraster] Core tests failure for r5841

Pierre Racine Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca
Thu Jan 13 09:08:54 PST 2011

>But SHRT_MIN and SHRT_MAX can be real values for pixels. What about
>storing NODATA in those cases, like Mateusz suggested?

There must be a confusion here as where the problem occurs. It is in:

  st_addband(rast raster, index int, pixeltype text, initialvalue float8, nodataval float8)

The goal is not to store a nodata value. The user explicitely says "I want to initialize this band to this value". The problem occurs if he passes an invalid value for the desired type.

Pierre