[postgis-devel] cleaning docs

strk strk at keybit.net
Sun Jan 16 02:41:12 PST 2011

Uhm.. if we want 'clean' rule to never drop things that end up
in the tarball then we shouldn't be dropping images as well ?
The images needed for documentation, that is.
Or are those one fine to be generated by builder ?

In any case I think removing *comments.sql is fine on 'maintainer-clean',
right ?

--strk;