[postgis-devel] Ambiguos OPERATOR items in pg_restore manifest file (was: utils/new_postgis_restore.pl)

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Tue Jul 12 06:18:11 PDT 2011

Trying to exclude items from dumps of postgis-enabled databases
we use pg_restore -l output and strip what we think belong to PostGIS.

In doing so, Renzo found that for OPERATOR there are not enough
informations to unambiguosly find it being part of PostGIS (see
included mail snippet).

Do you think this could be improved on the pg_restore side ?

TIA.