[postgis-devel] Contributing code to PostGIS Raster

Bborie Park bkpark at ucdavis.edu
Wed Mar 23 07:30:09 PDT 2011

Greetings,

I'm wondering as to the procedure to contributing code (and hopefully
funnel some funding depending on how the grants go) to the PostGIS
Raster work.  I've already looked at PostGIS's Planning and Funding
page as well as the Working Specs for Future Versions page but I still
have some questions.  Specifically, my questions are:

1. Is there someone I should talk to about contributing code?

2. Should I be telling someone what code/FV milestones I'm working on?

3. Who do I send patchsets to?  Is it to the bug tracker?

Thanks,
Bborie Park

--
Bborie Park