[postgis-devel] Speaking of openness and formality - finish vote on Bborie Park as a committer

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Thu May 12 23:45:01 PDT 2011

On 13/05/11 01:24, Paragon Corporation wrote:

> Mark -- I must remind you that you still have not voted.  If you have issues
> please state them now so we can discuss them and move on.
>
> I must also remind everyone that 0, -0 , +0  are perfectly legitimate votes
> and votes that should be exercised if you feel you don't know enough about
> the matter and don't want your vote to override someone who does and don't
> want to hold up the process ruminating it.

Hi all,

Apologies for the delay on this - it just has been one of those weeks
when a project goes live, with the accompanying chaos that generally
ensues ;)

Personally I don't feel that I've seen enough of Bborie's work to give a
definite yes, so I'll go +0 on this and therefore go with the majority
vote of people who have already worked with Bborie on other projects and
can therefore vouch for the quality of the patches.

ATB,

Mark.

PostgreSQL - PostGIS
http://www.siriusit.co.uk