[postgis-devel] 1.5.3?

Paul Ramsey pramsey at opengeo.org
Tue May 24 10:39:04 PDT 2011

BTW, while writing my question to meta-crs I realized it was kind of a
stupid question: of course transforms can return Infs, like what's the
northing of the pole in mercator? So we can't expect proj4 to "fix"
anything for us, we just need to define our behavior in the presence
of these beasties. And my feeling is that Magnus has it right already:
if you find one of these, you're in the Land of Dragons, and you
should give up and let the user know why.

P.