[postgis-devel] [raster] hasnodata, exclude_nodata, include_nodata , whatever nodata :)

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Mon May 30 00:51:24 PDT 2011

Great.  I've replaced in the user manual docs where hasnodata argument is
used to exclude_nodata_value. I'm still correcting descriptions of logic I
had that was erroneous.

So I guess it just needs to be changed in the specs and the functions
themselves.

I also created a new section in Raster called "Raster Band Statistics and
Analytics"  to hold Bborie's new functions since they din't really feel like
they belonged in processing to me are not in gettors and settors since they
are computations.  Still have a ways to go to finish documenting all his
great work.

Bborie,

These functions you have created so far are pretty darn cool and fast too as
far as I can tell.   Thanks a lot for joining our team.

Thanks,
Regina