[postgis-devel] [PostGIS] #1262: FAQ about licensing

PostGIS trac at osgeo.org
Mon Oct 31 08:15:11 PDT 2011

#1262: FAQ about licensing
 Reporter:  robe           |       Owner:  pramsey
     Type:  task           |      Status:  new
 Okay it seems we are missing one of the number one questions asked.  If
 you are developing a commercial app can you use PostGIS and what are

 Probably best for someone else to put this in FAQ besides me.
 As suggested by Craid -- we need this in the FAQ.

 I just want some place to point people to when they ask this question

Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/1262>
PostGIS <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/>
The PostGIS Trac is used for bug, enhancement & task tracking, a user and developer wiki, and a view into the subversion code repository of PostGIS project.