[postgis-devel] json-c for postgis

Kashif Rasul kashif.rasul at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 03:21:39 PDT 2011

Dear all,

I have pushed an initial version of the ST_GeomFromGeoJson(...) to my
github fork of postgis at:

https://github.com/kashif/postgis

Could you kindly have a look thanks!

Thanks again!
Kashif

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 4:19 PM, Paul Ramsey <pramsey at cleverelephant.ca>
wrote:
> This is the Json input function. The XML and gml inputs are why we have
limxml2 as a dependency now. So... I think your criterion around the
dependency being widely available is good (not that it applies to either
gdal or geos, oops! :)