[postgis-devel] gist_geometry_ops deprecation ?

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Fri Sep 9 13:32:42 PDT 2011

Andrea,

Your build is fine.
It's gone in place of I think

gist_geometry_ops_2d and ndx or something.

The shp2pgsql and gui still needs cleanup.

I ran into the same issue loading OpenStreetMap and put in 2 bug tickets for
osm2pgsql to get rid of the geometry_ops in there
code and another for AsText.

I have to put in another ticket since as I recall they are trying to insert
into geometry_columns.

Thanks,
Regina