[postgis-devel] [raster] Implementations of rotation and pixel size.

Bryce L Nordgren bnordgren at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 12:30:56 PDT 2011

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 5:08 PM, David Zwarg <dzwarg+postgis at azavea.com> wrote:
> In addition, I'm at FOSS4G this week -- any chance you're attending so we
> can discuss the other details of your email? I'm more interested in doing
> this "right" than doing it some hacky way (I'm not a math whiz, and my
> initial efforts may not have been totally correct -- I'm more than happy to
> change the calculations to be correct).

I'm super lame and am not attending. :) I'm going to try and virtually
attend the code sprint on saturday via IRC.

However, I was thinking I should probably recast that email onto a
developer's wiki page with real equation formatting. If you can edit
or ask questions on what is unclear, it could become a good reference
for these parameters which are otherwise somewhat mysterious.