[postgis-devel] Problems compiling ( libtool )

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Mon Sep 19 01:58:54 PDT 2011

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 10:55:17AM +0200, Sandro Santilli wrote:

> According to that url, the libtool script in our distribution may
> be expecting a smarter shell than your /bin/sh.

Actually, I went looking at what we have in git and that one
is _not_ using the += construct, so your libtool must ben generated
on your side (or on the machine which created the distribution that
you used). If you are building from SVN make sure the "libtool" script
isn't modified and if it is try reverting it to the upstream version.