[postgis-devel] Problems compiling ( libtool )

Nathan Clay clay.nathaniel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 19:19:56 PDT 2011

Chris,

I am using Ubuntu 11.10:

libtool: 2.4
gcc: 4.6
GEOS config:          /usr/bin/geos-config
  GEOS version:         3.2.2
  GDAL config:          /usr/bin/gdal-config
  GDAL version:         1.7.3
  PostgreSQL config:    /usr/bin/pg_config
  PostgreSQL version:   PostgreSQL 9.1.0
  PROJ4 version:        47
  Libxml2 config:       /usr/bin/xml2-config
  Libxml2 version:      2.7.8
  PostGIS debug level:  0

Thanks,

Nathaniel H Clay