[postgis-devel] Windows Installers for PostGIS 2.0.0 including 64-bit

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Wed Apr 18 20:54:32 PDT 2012

We have all the installers up on PostGIS site, but before we put it on stack
builder (or rather give final okay to push to all deployment servers), we'd
appreciate if some others test them or let us know your experiences whether
successful or not.

We've had some people test and some have run into issues.  Some of the
issues we have fixed, but we can't test all the permutations of how people
have their postgresql configured to be sure it works for all and since we
are not running into issues on the servers we've tested on, we can't be sure
if these are isolated incidents or not. Case in point -- this one:
http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/1781

http://www.postgis.org/download/windows/#postgis-installers

NOTE: PostGIS 2.0.0 is the first ever version to support PostgreSQL 64-bit
(both 9.0 and 9.1) on windows.  We'd again like to extend a big thank-you
for our windows 64-bit campaign sponsors for making this a reality.

Thanks,
Leo and Regina
http://www.postgis.us
http://www.postgresonline.com