[postgis-devel] [PostGIS] #1745: [postgis-users] make generates incorrect PERL variable value on v1.5.2 from Bill Teluk March 9, 2011

PostGIS trac at osgeo.org
Fri Apr 27 01:26:47 PDT 2012

#1745: [postgis-users] make generates incorrect PERL variable value on v1.5.2 from
Bill Teluk March 9, 2011
  Reporter:  ckelloug       |       Owner:  strk
      Type:  enhancement    |      Status:  reopened
 Component:  documentation  |     Version:  1.5.X
Resolution:                 |    Keywords:
Changes (by robe):

  * status:  closed => reopened
  * resolution:  wontfix =>
  * component:  build/upgrade/install => documentation
  * type:  defect => enhancement

Comment:

 Thanks.  I have the same issue too on windows building under old mingw
 3.45 and have to resort to hacking the makefile scripts (as I have
 documented here)
 http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/DevWikiWinMingWSys_14_15

 With this hack:

 {{{
 sed 's,$(PERL),perl,g' <postgis/Makefile >postgis/Makefile2
 mv postgis/Makefile2 postgis/Makefile
 }}}

  I'll call this a documentation enhancement and put it in under build
 install when I have the next chance as I presume it's not just a mingw
 issue.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/1745#comment:3>
PostGIS <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/>