[postgis-devel] [PostGIS] #1945: [raster] Upgrade scripts fail with addbandarg does not exist and other things

PostGIS trac at osgeo.org
Tue Aug 7 05:11:46 PDT 2012

#1945: [raster] Upgrade scripts fail with addbandarg does not exist and other
things
--------------------+-------------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  robe    |       Owner:  robe
     Type:  defect  |      Status:  new

Comment(by robe):

 Still doesn't work I'm afraid.  I think we'll have to put these in a loop
 to create in the DO like I did with the box3d raster cast. or go back to
 your CASCADE

 The issue is you can't even check if those functions exist since they
 reference non-existent types.  So it breaks in the DROP IF EXISTS.

 I'm going to get rid of the 8.4 section since we won't be supporting 8.4
 in 2.1. eventually it would be nice to just have this DO section where you
 create the type, so we don't have to state the CREATE twice but I think
 the way strk's perl script is written, it would wipe it out. So I'll deal
 with that some other day.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/1945#comment:9>
PostGIS <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/>