[postgis-devel] [PostGIS] #1945: [raster] Upgrade scripts fail with addbandarg does not exist and other things

PostGIS trac at osgeo.org
Tue Aug 7 05:37:17 PDT 2012

#1945: [raster] Upgrade scripts fail with addbandarg does not exist and other
things
  Reporter:  robe    |       Owner:  robe
      Type:  defect  |      Status:  closed
 Component:  raster  |     Version:  2.0.x
Resolution:  fixed   |    Keywords:
Changes (by robe):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 fixed in r10170.  Feel free to reopen if you are not satisfied with my
 change.

 I tested on my 9.1 instance upgrading from 2.0.1 to current 2.1.0 both the
 old fashioned way and using extensions. It should work fine on 9.0 since
 DO is supported in 9.0.  I also got rid of the 8.4 legacy code.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/1945#comment:10>
PostGIS <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/>