[postgis-devel] Regular raster blocking (was: Real extent feature lost after metadata as views)

Pierre Racine Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca
Fri Dec 7 08:19:23 PST 2012

But the third part of the definition stay longer, right?

"3) All rasters (or tiles) have their width equal to blocksize_x and their height equal to blocksize_y. Only right-most tiles can have their width smaller than max_blocksize_x and only bottom tiles can have their height smaller than max_blocksize_y. Only the right-most, bottom tile of a coverage can have its width smaller than max_blocksize_x AND its height smaller than max_blocksize_y."

Verbose but clear.

Pierre