[postgis-devel] [PostGIS] #1353: [raster] ST_SetRotation incorrect

David Zwarg dzwarg+postgis at azavea.com
Wed Feb 8 14:29:25 PST 2012

Hello Bryce,

I dug through your git repository and nabbed out the st_geotransform
methods, put them in core and rt_pg. I replaced the rt_rotation test and
expected output with the values that you provided. I'm not sure if this
also resolves the preservation of the angle between the basis vectors --
does that feature rely on something else, or is it all included in the
geotransform code that you had in your repo?

Thanks,
David