[postgis-devel] Vote on Merging postgis and raster installs andwhen

Chris Hodgson chodgson at refractions.net
Tue Jan 3 08:23:43 PST 2012

If I (or my packager) compile postgis without raster support, and I
install it and have data in it, can I add raster support to it later -
without dumping all my data? I think I can with a separate
postgis-raster extension. Is it possible with everything in one
extension? Might be a useful case to support... I can see the case for
monolithic packaging as well though.

Chris