[postgis-devel] assertive regressions

Chris Hodgson chodgson at refractions.net
Fri Jan 6 14:32:08 PST 2012

What actually needs to be done on Hudson?

#1208 says to add --with-raster and --with-topology, but it seems to me
this is no longer necessary if these are now defaults?

#1405 says to pass RUNTESTFLAGS='-v' to make check, which should be
straightforward enough...

I guess I also need to get the new geos installed and configure all the
builds to use it in addition to regressing against the older versions...

What else, if anything? I'm not sure when I'll be able to get to it...

Chris