[postgis-devel] Hudson Buildbot Configuration

Chris Hodgson chodgson at refractions.net
Mon Jan 23 15:03:06 PST 2012

I've installed postgresql 9.1.2, json-c 0.9, GEOS 3.3.2, and GDAL 1.9
onto the build box and moved the trunk build and regression tests over
to all use --with-topology and all those versions, in addition to
postgres 9.0.1 and 8.4.5. Due to the way the scripts are setup it's more
work to setup regression tests against older GEOS and GDAL versions
(GEOS because I have to also disable topology, GDAL because it is a new
dependency).

Paul, I still don't get the GDAL version output and the raster extension
enabled unless I specify --with-raster ?

Chris