[postgis-devel] Raster Regression on Hudson

Chris Hodgson chodgson at refractions.net
Mon Jan 23 16:54:23 PST 2012

Hudson is complaining about the ERROR: messages being output in the following snippet... are they expected errors?

I don't think this was being output before I added the RUNTESTFLAGS='-v'

I'd love to get a clean full build and regression so that I can confirm I've got Hudson working properly.

Chris

./testapi
Checking empty and hasnoband functions...
Checking raster properties...
Raster starts with 0 bands
First point on convexhull ring is 0.5,0.5
Second point on convexhull ring is 256.5,1280.5
Third point on convexhull ring is 1280.5,1536.5
Fourth point on convexhull ring is 1024.5,256.5
Fifth point on convexhull ring is 0.5,0.5
Testing polygonize function
Testing 1BB band
Testing 2BB band
Testing 4BUI band
Testing 8BUI band
Testing 8BSI band
Testing 16BSI band
ERROR: rt_band_set_pixel: Coordinates out of range
Testing 16BUI band
ERROR: rt_band_set_pixel: Coordinates out of range
Testing 32BUI band
ERROR: rt_band_set_pixel: Coordinates out of range
Testing 32BSI band
ERROR: rt_band_set_pixel: Coordinates out of range
Testing 32BF band
Testing 64BF band
Testing band hasnodata flag
Testing rt_raster_from_band
Successfully tested rt_raster_from_band
Testing band stats
Successfully tested band stats
Testing rt_raster_replace_band
Successfully tested rt_raster_replace_band
Testing rt_band_reclass
Successfully tested rt_band_reclass
Testing rt_raster_to_gdal
Successfully tested rt_raster_to_gdal
Testing rt_raster_gdal_drivers
Successfully tested rt_raster_gdal_drivers
Testing rt_band_get_value_count
Successfully tested rt_band_get_value_count
Testing rt_raster_from_gdal_dataset
Successfully tested rt_raster_from_gdal_dataset
Testing rt_raster_gdal_warp
Successfully tested rt_raster_gdal_warp
Testing rt_raster_gdal_rasterize
Successfully tested rt_raster_gdal_rasterize
Testing rt_raster_intersects
Successfully tested rt_raster_intersects
Testing rt_raster_same_alignment
Successfully tested rt_raster_same_alignment
Testing rt_raster_from_two_rasters
ERROR: rt_raster_from_two_rasters: The two rasters provided do not have the same alignment
ERROR: rt_raster_from_two_rasters: The two rasters provided do not have the same SRID
ERROR: rt_raster_from_two_rasters: The two rasters provided do not have the same alignment
Successfully tested rt_raster_from_two_rasters
Testing rt_raster_load_offline_band
Successfully tested rt_raster_load_offline_band