[postgis-devel] [PostGIS] #393: shp2pgsql returns "fseek(-xxx) failed on DBF file." for large (>2GB) DBF files

PostGIS trac at osgeo.org
Tue Jan 24 13:58:43 PST 2012

#393: shp2pgsql returns "fseek(-xxx) failed on DBF file." for large (>2GB) DBF
files
-----------------------------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  maximeguillaud                     |       Owner:  pramsey
     Type:  defect                             |      Status:  new

Comment(by pramsey):

 I've updated to the latest shplib in trunk at r8919.

 I wonder, does this bug refer to trunk anymore? We should go up quite
 large using "unsigned long" as our offset, and work on both 32 and 64
 bits. Perhaps this problem is only a 1.5 problem now. Comments?

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/393#comment:16>
PostGIS <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/>