[postgis-devel] GDALFPolygonize... none required ?

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Mon Jun 11 09:38:46 PDT 2012

I see this has been already asked:
http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-devel/2012-March/020024.html

But I'm not sure I'm convinced by the explanation there.
The message seems to suggest that it's not even being checked
if or not GDALAllRegister / GDALFPolygonize is available, but
we do account for two different variables for it.

What does "none required" mean ?
Is it because the check result was already cached ?
Is presence of GDALAllRegister precluding GDALFPolygonize from being checked ?

--strk;