[postgis-devel] type agg_samealignment does not exist

dustymugs dustymugs at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 15:00:00 PDT 2012

Salvatore,

I'm guessing you're looking to move up from PostGIS 2.0.x to PostGIS
-trunk?  If so, you can't use rtpostgis_upgrade_20_minor.sql as-is since
that upgrade file is for upgrading within the 2.0 code base.

Since you're trying to use -trunk, I'm assuming you don't mind some
risk.  You can still use rtpostgis_upgrade_20_minor.sql with the
following modification though...

Look for the following function:

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION _st_samealignment_transfn(agg
agg_samealignment, rast raster)

Before that line, provide the following:

CREATE TYPE agg_samealignment AS (
    refraster raster,
    aligned boolean
);

That should take care of the agg_samealignment missing issue.

-bborie