[postgis-devel] Vote: Next release after 0 tickets should be RC1 - NOT beta and NOT RELEASE

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Tue Mar 27 13:56:32 PDT 2012

I propose that once we get to 0 tickets for 2.0.0, which hopefully will be
today,  our next release be labeled

RC1
(NOT betawhatever)

This time we will make sure to broadcast on PostGIS Users/Dev/IRC (and
twitter I guess) and update the website with the Rc tar ball so people who
aren't completely privy to our comings and goings can test.

This will also give package maintainers a one final look thru before we
release.  We should only stop the train for another RC if there is a major
show stopper.

+1

Thanks,
Regina