[postgis-devel] [PostGIS] #1819: [raster] floating point issues with ST_World2RasterCoordX and ST_World2RasterCoordY

PostGIS trac at osgeo.org
Tue May 15 20:50:19 PDT 2012

#1819: [raster] floating point issues with ST_World2RasterCoordX and
ST_World2RasterCoordY
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  dustymugs  |       Owner:  dustymugs
     Type:  defect     |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by dustymugs):

  * status:  new => assigned
  * version:  trunk => 2.0.x
  * milestone:  PostGIS 2.1.0 => PostGIS 2.0.1

Comment:

 robe,

 Yes, I plan on getting this in before 2.0.1 (probably tomorrow).  The
 error behavior (NOTICE vs ERROR) will differ in 2.0.1 vs 2.1 as it looks
 like the plpgsql version currently in 2.0 returns ERROR when it should be
 returning NOTICE.

 I've changed the milestone and version...

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/1819#comment:2>
PostGIS <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/>