[postgis-devel] regress!

Olivier Courtin olivier.courtin at oslandia.com
Wed May 23 12:37:09 PDT 2012

On May 23, 2012, at 8:24 PM, Sandro Santilli wrote:

Hi Sandro,

> On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 06:14:58PM +0200, Olivier Courtin wrote:
>>
>> On May 22, 2012, at 5:15 PM, Paul Ramsey wrote:
>>
>>> The docs now have an entry for a function signature that ST_AsGML
>>> doesn't support anymore, so regression still breaks when the comments
>>> are loaded...
>>
>> As r9785 it should be better,
>> Wrong SQL prototype in postgis.sql.in.c
>>
>> My fault, i committed yesterday night, a bit too early...
>
> It still fails for me at r9810 (trunk):
>
> psql:.../regress/00-regress-install/share/contrib/postgis/postgis_comments.sql:364: ERROR:  function st_asgml(integer, geography, integer, integer, text, text) does not exist
>
> Did you fix in 2.0 branch only ?

It's a new feature, so only played in trunk
With a fresh install (r9810), i don't face this issue:

svn checkout http://svn.osgeo.org/postgis/trunk postgis-svn
cd postgis-svn/
sh autogen.sh
./configure --without-topology --without-raster
cd regress/
export PGUSER=postgres
make check

Something i missed, or you still have old code mixed ?

O.