[postgis-devel] MML Die!

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Thu Nov 15 15:13:20 PST 2012

Having enjoyed the fruits of removing MML from the docs in trunk (yay,
fast build, fast check!) I just now am hitting the network slowdown
today doing a check on 2.0 branch... can I remove MML from those docs
too? As far as I can tell, it changed nothing about the visual quality
of the HTML or PDF output, it was only used in one DI-9IM table, and
even there didn't seem to actually contribute anything, since the math
symbols were just UTF8 glyphs anyways, and completely compatible with
XML.

P.