[postgis-devel] [PostGIS] #1686: [raster] mingw64 PostgreSQL 9.0 64-bit windows failure rt_io, rt_bytea, uninstall

PostGIS trac at osgeo.org
Sat Nov 17 00:42:09 PST 2012

#1686: [raster] mingw64 PostgreSQL 9.0 64-bit windows failure rt_io, rt_bytea,
uninstall
  Reporter:  robe    |       Owner:  pracine
      Type:  defect  |      Status:  closed
 Component:  raster  |     Version:  trunk
Resolution:  fixed   |    Keywords:
Changes (by robe):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 I setup winnie to regress 9.0x64 2.0.2 and 9.0 regress seems to pass now
 with flying colors so consider this fixed.

 I do still need to set her up to regress against EDB installs (I can't
 remember if I was testing under pure mingw or with edb for this ticket).
 I'll reopen if it happens under EDB.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/1686#comment:5>
PostGIS <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/>