[postgis-devel] External Doc Deps

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Tue Nov 20 22:54:48 PST 2012

On further inspection this is a long standing issue.  The xml file really is
broken.

It happens in the step when the postgis.xml is copied and svn number
stamped.  Sometimes something goes wrong and the original gets corrupted.
HINT: We should probably have this as part of our building process rather
than a hack in a script (I copied it from Kevin's old script so no I did not
come up with this solution)
I'm not sure why Hudson never had issue or if it's a contention problem.
----

I created a hack job a while back when I first noticed it. It's a job called
"PostGIS Delete Broken XML".

It just delets the postgis.xml, postgis.xml.orig so that on next job run,
debbie is forced to repull a good copy of postgis.xml.

Just run it and then rerun the build job if this happens again and things
should go back to normal.

You are on your own for the next couple of days since I'll be out of the
country.

Thanks,
Regina