[postgis-devel] External Doc Deps

George Silva georger.silva at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 02:46:45 PST 2012

Do this have to do with our internationalization efforts? Perhaps gettext
is building a broken docbook file?

Since we are talking about it, did we decided which pathways we are going
to take to translate the docs? I remember that we had a few software
options...

George

George R. C. Silva

Desenvolvimento em GIS