[postgis-devel] 2.1 To Do

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Wed Oct 10 12:12:26 PDT 2012

Main things on my todo are

1) Package tiger geocoder as extension

2) If enough interest package pgRouting as an extension and with windows 2.1
binary builds (starting with PostgreSQL 9.2 and working back)
Sanak already has some binaries for 9.1 32-bit/64 I believe (though sounds
like some issues) and looks like he used my ming64 to build the 64-bit so
hopefully it won't be as painful to get done as creating a windows PostGIS
64-bit package was.

https://github.com/sanak/pgrouting4w/downloads

Thanks,
Regina