[postgis-devel] Deprecate ST_MapAlgebraExpr and ST_MapAlgebraFct

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Thu Oct 11 00:20:48 PDT 2012

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 04:00:36PM -0700, dustymugs wrote:
> On 10/10/2012 03:32 PM, Pierre Racine wrote:

> > That means no support for people not comfortable with writing a custom function...
>
> True.  But maybe they just needed a reason to get into writing their own
> functions.

Could a way be found to allow for inline functions ?
Basically a way to accept function-or-expression as the argument
and convert the expression into a function internally.

I'd like to see the number of signatures going down...

--strk;

 http://www.cartodb.com - Map, analyze and build applications with your data

                                       ~~ http://strk.keybit.net