[postgis-devel] pt_br docs

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Thu Oct 11 05:21:07 PDT 2012

Thanks George. I'm trying it but having a problem, unfortunately:

 po2xml ../../introduction.xml introduction.xml.po > introduction.xml
 terminate called after throwing an instance of 'antlr::TokenStreamRecognitionException'
 Aborted (core dumped)

You can test yourself too:

 $ cd doc/po/pt_BR
 $ make

I will need a ticket for this as can't work on it immediately.
Thanks!

--strk;